Codos, everything you should know 2008
by André M. Benoît, Yves Joli-Coeur and Yves Papineau
Wilson & Lafleur ltée, ISBN: 2-89127-885-0, 2008, 208 p.
All you need to know about co-ownership in a pocket book (english version).
- Difference between private portions and common portions.
- How are the expenses pertaining to common portions («condo fees») divided ?
- May I change my flooring?
- Are pets allowed?
- Rules pertaining to notices to attend the meeting of co-owners.
- Modification of the by-laws and majorities required.
- What can be done if a co-owner does not pay his (or her) condo fees?
- The role of the syndicate.
- What should be verified prior to purchasing a condo?
- Purchasing a new condo or an already existing unit.
- Amounts to put into the contingency fund.
- … and many other answers to your questions.
If you wish to order this book, you can go on line or by phone 514-875-6326 or (free of charge) 1-800-363-2327.